SUE A. REID PARISI, DDS
EXPERIENCE, COMPASSION AND DEDICATION.
"Prior to attending dental school, I was a dental hygienist for over a decade. This allowed me to interact with patients while helping them maintain healthy smiles. Today, providing the utmost of personalized care is one of the cornerstones of my practice."
"I will spend the time necessary with you to fully understand what you desire for your smile. This includes asking what your expectations are, answering all of your questions and explaining your treatment options in great detail. It’s the same kind of friendly, compassionate dental care that I would want for my family and myself."
"What's more, I believe you deserve the best that cosmetic and restorative dentistry has to offer, such as one-visit whitening, laser dentistry, hand crafted porcelain veneers, natural-looking metal-free dentistry and more. These procedures can give you an unforgettable smile... one that lights up a room and makes you look as confident as you feel. As your dentist, I’ve made sure that I have the educational background and up-to-date training to bring you these and many other dental advances."
- DDS: University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry, Detroit, MI (former dental president)
- BS: Dental Hygiene, University of Detroit , Detroit, MI
- Member: Michigan Academy of General Dentistry, Pierre Fauchard Academy I"
- Recipient: "Excellence in the Care of the Elderly” award from Procter & Gamble and Colgate
- Registered: Dental Hygienist